Weddings at HDCC
LOVE @ HDCC
Congratulations on your recent engagement!
Thank you for your interest in Heather Downs Country Club! We would be honored to host your wedding reception for up to 250-300 guests!
What we do for you:
You will enjoy a full service experience so you can relax during the planning process and will rest assured knowing your day will go smoothly. The private Grand Ballroom is exclusively reserved just for you and your guests with panoramic views of the pristine golf course.
How we do it:
We have systemized the planning process with personalized tastings, detailing meetings, and set up.
- Tastings -we provide private tastings to accommodate all of our guests schedules.
- Detailing meetings– we facilitate 2 separate detailing meetings to ensure your dreams come to fruition and we are on the same page with the coordinating of your reception. You will receive detailed copies of your event orders and diagrams of the room at your detailing meeting.
- Set up– we order and set up your linens, napkins, chair covers, chiavari chairs, and we are happy to set up your favors, place cards, personal pictures, simple centerpieces and bridal lights for specialty tables!
- You will always have a hostess that is present for the duration of your reception to cater to you!
- Our Chef is happy to cut your cake free of charge!
- You are free to use any of our available glass candles surrounds, vases, & mirrors for your centerpieces!
- We can set up any lanterns, signs, or petals for your ceremony on property.
- Day of coordinating for ceremonies on property are always facilitated by our staff as well as your rehearsal.
- Brides with ceremonies enjoy free use of our bridal suite with complimentary morning mimosas and coffee!
- You will have access to golf carts for pictures on property.
Why we do it:
We love our HDCC brides & grooms and want to take good care of you! We love being a part of your special day and making this a memorable and enjoyable experience. We want to make your wedding day easy and stress free by being your one stop shop wedding venue!
One last thing:
Check out our videos & reviews on wedding wire!!! Turn up your volume! http://www.weddingwire.com/biz/heather-downs-country-club-toledo/b031b1af842169d5.html
- We always run AMAZING 2 week signing special- enjoy a complimentary fruit, vegetable, & cheese tray for your entire reception AND champagne toast for the bridal party if you book within 2 weeks of your initial bridal tour.
- We work with area hotels to get you the best negotiated rates for your guests and a complimentary shuttle service with a room block minimum!!
Minimums & off season pricing:
Saturday receptions in peak season MUST have a minimum of 100 guaranteed adult guests, dinner, and a hosted alcohol bar package. Fridays and Sundays have no minimums!! NO SET UP FEES ON FRIDAYS OR SUNDAYS!!!
Off season weddings (November, January- March) no set up fees, complementary fruit, vegetable, and cheese tray for your entire reception AND champagne toast for your bridal party. **MUST HAVE a minimum of 100 guaranteed adult guests, hosted alcohol bar, and dinner package!!!!**
The Next Step..
Please call or email our Event Specialists to receive the complete wedding package and schedule your tour of our beautiful Grand Ballroom!! Dates are first come first served!
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Heather Downs Country Club was one of the best choices we made! Rayann and her team truly put in all their effort to make sure your day is perfect. From setting up to tearing everything down, they were there to help with everything! They make sure your day is stress free and take care of you the whole day. From when we booked Heather Downs for our reception hall to the day of the wedding, they made sure to stay in contact with us and keep us up to date on everything. They were always a phone call or email away and they responded very quickly if we ever had any questions. Next, the food... the food was AMAZING! When we went for our food tasting, it was hard to chose because everything was delicious! We had guests weeks after our wedding telling us how amazing the food was. Nonetheless, the drinks, the food, and the staff are top notch! We really appreciate all the help from Heather Downs and would give them more than 5 stars if we could!